Surefire UDR Dominator
The UDR DominatorÂ® is just under 12 inches long but its advanced LED technology â€” powered by either the included rechargeable Lithium-ion battery or twelve 123A disposable batteries â€” produces a maximum output of 2,400-lumens of dazzling white light at its high setting and eight decreasing output levels down to 14 lumens. Specific lumen outputs are: 2400,1275, 675, 350, 180, 100, 50, 28, 14.
Three separate pushbutton head switch lets you activate the light constant-on, momentary-on, or MaxBlastâ„¢ modes, the latter always delivering maximum output mode at any selector ring position except Off/Disable.
An alternate power source is included: one battery magazine that holds twelve 123A disposable batteries; the batteries are also included.
The Dominator also features a 3-color LED indicator (â€œfuel gaugeâ€) that tells you the battery charge level.
Constructed from tough aerospace aluminum that is Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability, the Dominator is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture, dirt, and dust.
NOTE: When disposable 123A batteries are used in the UDR Dominator, runtimes at all settings are increased. SeeÂ
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter, microprocessor regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Dual fuel capable â€” uses one lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included) or twelve disposable 123A cells (included)
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Precision reflector creates extended-range beam
- Three head switches: constant-on, momentary-on, MaxBlastâ„¢
- 11-position selector ring lets you choose 9 output levels, strobe, or Off/Disable
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Fuel gauge indicates remaining battery power
- O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Wall (AC) charger with international adapters and car (DC) charger included
- Strobe Warning
Exposure to strobing lights may cause dizziness, disorientation, and nausea. A very small percentage of people suffer from photosensitive epilepsy â€” approximately .00025% of the population â€” and may experience seizures or blackouts triggered by strobing lights. Visit www.epilepsyfoundation.org for more information about this rare form of epilepsy. Anyone who has had symptoms linked to this condition should consult a doctor before using this product.
|Output / Runtime -- White Light|
|High||2,400||lumens / 2.25 hours*|
|Low||14||lumens / 22.75 hours|
|Bezel Diameter||3||.0||Â inches|
|Weight w/Batteries||2||.4||Â pounds|
|Batteries||1||Li-ionÂ rech.Â orÂ twelveÂ 123A|
* Runtime using 123A batteries