The 45 Degree Angled Weaver Mount Picatinny Rail Mount is used for mounting scopes atop the receivers of rifles and also used to expand to other such accessories as tactical lights, laser aiming modules, night vision devices and reflex sights, fore grips, bipods and bayonets. 45 Degree angled mount is available in iron sights in design of many firearms and they are also on the undersides of semi-automatic pistol frames and grips. Weaver mount accessories are attached with bolts or thumbscrews to not move anywhere. This 45 degree slights is never fallen off or loosened and aircraft grade aluminum and light composite material to hold any kinds of picatinny rail accessories. Angled 4 slots especially designed and well packaged to protect the product and fast shipment is another quality of us. So, order now!! Product Features: â¢ Full mount base and fits standard weaver picatinny rail. â¢ This tilted design for installing flashlight/laser in an unusual position. â¢ Tight tolerance control with anti-rotation feature to guarantee most positive and repeatable zero and re-zero capability. â¢ Overall low profile crocodile design and light weight machine cut for optimal tactical applications. â¢ New addition, great purchase and installed without any problem.
- Aircraft grade aluminum, very solid and very durable piece of hardware and light in weight
- Two tightening bolts, better secure, fit anywhere snuggly and not to move anywhere and never fallen off or loosened up yet
- 4 Slots especially designed for red dots, flashlights and lasers and it prevents mounted accessories from interfering with the main optic attached
- Matte Black finish blends with any tactical weapon for a seamless, streamlined look
- Shipped promptly and packaged well to protect the product