The enhanced bolt carrier is designed to reduce carrier tilt/cant during recoil and increasing reliability by strategically relocating key bearing surfaces. The enhanced carrier has fewer points of contact resulting in less friction area and the slight increase in carrier mass extends dwell time and ensures proper gas pressures for reliable extraction.
• Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
• Finish: Black Nitride. This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants.
• Gas Key: 4130 Steel, attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning
• Ejection Port: Area is milled with added material for more strength and rigidity
• Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
• Firing Pin: Mil Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-‐less ground and Hard Chrome coated
• Carrier fits AR15/M4 compatible style Rifles (i.e.) .223/5.56mm, .300BLK, 6.8SPC
The Bolt is “true” Mil Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treat for a precision fit.
• Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel
• Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened & Black Nitride coated
• Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil Spec Extractor Spring & O-‐Ring Combination
• MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
• HPT: High Pressure Test
• Azimuth Technology bolts are lot tested under Mil-‐STD-‐1816 for both HPT and MPI
Made in USA